This website is limited to the dissemination of general information pertaining to Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC’s investment advisory/management services. This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our investment services or performance. For additional information about Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC including fees and services provided, please contact us.
This website is in no way a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services. Although this website may include investment-related information, nothing on the website is a recommendation that you purchase, sell or hold any security or other investment, or that you pursue any investment style or strategy. Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC does not give any advice or make any representations through this webite as to whether any security or investment is suitable to you or will be profitable. Nothing on this website is intended to be, and you should not consider anything on the website to be, investment, accounting, tax or legal advice.
Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance.
Information throughout this website including, but not limited to, stock quotes, charts, articles, or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which Chesapeake Asset Management LLC, and its suppliers believe reliable, but Chesapeake Asset Management LLC does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Neither Chesapeake Asset Management LLC nor its information providers shall be liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user.
1. Passwords. Certain parts of this site are protected by passwords and require a login. You agree not to disclose or share your password with any third party or use your password for any unauthorized purpose. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
2. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site, your connection to the site, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
3. Intellectual Property. All Materials on this site, whether separate or compiled, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, designs, buttons, images, downloads, files, and code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws, and may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC.
4. Links. Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Websites or resources that are beyond Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC’s control. Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC does not control third-party websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to website. Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC makes no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which links may be provided, and does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site linked from the site. You hereby waive any claim you might have against Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC with respect to such sites. Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON THE INTERNET OR WORLD WIDE WEB PAGES THAT ARE CONTAINED OUTSIDE THE SITE. If you decide to access linked third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
5. No Warranty. Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AND MATERIAL HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the Site will work properly or will be available continuously. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you of how we treat information about you that we may receive from the website located at www.chesman.com (the “Site”). This Privacy Notice only applies to information collected on the site and is not intended to fully describe the privacy policies of Chesapeake Asset Management LLC.
1. How does Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC use the information?
Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC uses the password and login information to restrict unauthorized access to confidential information. We may also use non-personally identifying information to better understand our users and their needs.
2. Will Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC share my personal information?
No, Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC will not share your personal information with any person or entity outside of Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC without first receiving your personal consent, or unless Chesapeake Asset Management, LLC is compelled by a binding legal order to share it.
3. What are my options?
If you do not want to provide your password and login information, you can choose not to access the confidential information available on the site. You can still view some of the content offered by our site without signing in. We also give users the choice to opt not to provide certain personal information when registering.
4. How can I update my personally identifiable information?
You can correct or change your personal information by sending us an email detailing the requested change or correction at INFO@CHESMAN.COM.
Questions regarding this Privacy Notice, or regarding any other aspects of the site, should be sent via e-mail to INFO@CHESMAN.COM.